- Bachelor Of Arts- St. Anns Degree College, Hyderabad
- Master in Sociology- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Master in Journalism and Public Relations- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- PG Diploma in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavans, Hyderabad
- PG Diploma in Finance Planning and Relationship Management- IFBI, Hyderabad
- PG Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science- Annamalai University, Chennai
- Certificate course: An Introduction to Global Health- University of Copenhagen
Books written by Archana Sabba are:
- Author and editor of the book: Research Report Main Examination Sociology Paper 1& 2 for UPSC Civil services mains examination for Jawahar Publications, New Delhi
- Telangana Governments 149 Popular Schemes and Initiatives
- Co-Authored & assisted Deepika Reddy in publishing the book titled: Social Structure- Issue and Public Policies
- 1000 Important Objectives for Success
- Telangana Governments 263 Popular Schemes and Initiatives
- Andhra Pradesh Government Popular schemes
- Worked for Civil Services Chronicle Magazine, Noida, as Freelance Writer
- Worked as a trainee with ICICI DIRECT, which is under ICICI SECURITIES as a Relationship Manager & Financial Advisor trainee and underwent training in ICICI LOMBARD in General Insurance & Life Insurance
- Worked with Alternative Learning Systems, IAS Coaching Institute, Delhi, as Freelance Content Developer
- Worked as freelance Content Creator for Sakshi Newspaper and Sakshi website (sakshieducation.com)
- Worked with Sakshi Education Desk as Content Developer, Hyderabad
- Worked as Freelance Content Writer for Class One Study Circle, Hyderabad
- Worked as Freelance Content Writer for Shikara Academy, Hyderabad
- Worked as Freelance Content Writer for Igniting Minds Magazine
- Worked as an educator for Unacademy
- Worked as Manager Content Writer- Automotive Manufacturing Private Limited.
- College Topper in Public Administration – St.Ann’s Degree College.
- College Topper in Welfare and Social Security Legislation subject (Bharatiya Vidya Bhavans) and, the recipient of Smt Lakshmikantham and Shri AK Mukherjee cash award.
- Child Labor in Ranga Reddy District: In award to PG Diploma IRPM (Industrial Relations and Personnel Management) from Bharatiya Vidya Bhavans, King Koti, Hyderabad
- Worked as Research Associate with Tilothama Verma, IPS, Assistant Director, SVP National Police Academy, Shivrampally, Hyderabad, in 2005 for National Human Rights Commission Project on “Domestic Violence-Nature, Causes, and Response of Criminal Justice System
- Selected for the post of Monitor (Telugu), Electronic Media Monitoring Centre, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting in 2017.
- On 20th January 2014, I have attended an Interview for Intelligence Bureau-Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Post (Ministry of Home Affairs).
- In 2009 attended a Lok Sabha Internship interview in New Delhi.
- Passed NCC “B” Certificate Examination
- Awarded as NSS- Best Volunteer
- Took part in the Republic Day Parade, which was conducted by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh under the aegis of the College of Air Warfare.
Archana Sabba was born in Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore District (SPSR Nellore). She is the daughter of Sabba Siddhartha and Sabba Bharathi. Her elder brother is Sabba Avinash, and he is an actor by profession. Her great great grandfather was Sir R Venkat Ratnam Naidu, whose adopted daughter ( Lok Nayaki Devi) was married to her father’s grandfather Late. Sabba Neelakantam (IAS Retd.). Her grandfather Late. Sabba Venkat Ratnam was an IRS officer who previously worked as a Lieutenant in the Indian Army. Mr. Sabba Venkat Ratnam’s grandfather Late. Sabba Venkata Swamy worked as a Sub-divisional Police officer during the British regime.
Archana’s father Sabba Siddhartha is the only son of Late Sabba Venkata Ratnam, who had retired as a senior officer in the state government of united Andhra Pradesh. All her four grandfathers and great grandfathers have preached and practiced the principles of Brahma Samaj. Her father had got the name Siddhartha on the advice of the then Union Law Minister Shri Baba Saheb Ambedkar as her great grandfather Late Sabba Neelakantam, who the then worked as a Special Assistant to Baba Saheb Ambedkar. It was at that time that Ambedkar had embraced Buddhism.
Her paternal grandmother is the daughter of Late Shri W Venkata Swamy, who retired as 1st Inspector General of Registration and Stamps of United Andhra Pradesh. After retirement, he served in APPSC as a member.
Her paternal grandmother’s maternal uncle is Late Shri. Damodaram Sanjivayya, who was the Chief Minister of United Andhra Pradesh from 11th January 1960 to 12th March 1962. He was a member of the provisional parliament in 1950-52. In 1962, Sanjivayya worked as the President of the All India Congress Committee. He also served as the Minister of Labour and Employment under Lal Bahadur Shastri’s regime between 9th June 1964 and 23rd January 1966.
Please share your contact I have content requirement for my website on abroad education consultation
The post continually contain lots of updated details. Exactly where do you come up with this? Just saying you are very uplifting. Thank you
There’s noticeably a bundle to find out about this. I assume you made sure nice points in features also….
Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic article. Fantastic.
Nice website theme. Excellent choice of colors!
whoa this blog is great I love reading your articles. Keep up
the good work! You know, many persons are hunting round for this info, you can aid them greatly.
My webpage – comment utiliser le bonus sport 1win
All the best!!
Thanks a destiny for the valuable intelligence!
Thanks a lot for useful information!
Thanks a lot for the useful information!
I was able to find good advice from your content.
My web-site – слив сигналов трейдеров